Glass Fencing and Gates
Including Stainless Steel & Powder Coated Posts
Product Warranty (Supplied Only)
Document date: 04/2015
HEAD OFFICE 7 Oakfield Rd Salt Ash NSW 2318 POSTAL ADDRESS: 7 Oakfield Rd Salt Ash 2318 NSW 1790 Tel: 02 49826288 Fax: 02 49823479
GET PDF PRINTABLE VERSION HERE: Waranty Supply Glass Aluminium Products
Frameless Glass Panels/Gates are of 12, 10 & 8mm thick Clear Toughened Grade A Safety Glass manufactured to
Standard AS/NZS 2208:1996 Safety glazing materials in building.
Semi Frame Glass Panels/Gates are of 10 & 8mm thick Clear Toughened Grade A Safety Glass manufactured to
Standard As/NZS 2208:1996 Safety glazing materials in building.
In the event of a claim for warranty has been made, Safeguard Fencing will dispatch a representative to inspect the
claim and to determine if the claim is due to a product defect. Safeguard Fencing will endeavour to replace or re-pair defective products should the warranty claim be honoured. All inspections shall be made by Safeguard Fencing
3 year from date of Purchased, Product Warranty for Spigots/Accessories/Powder Coated Post.
12 month from date of Purchased, Product Warranty Toughened Glass Panels/Gates.
This Warranty is valid providing that the following have been considered;
1. Proof of Purchase of the Supplier/Consumer will be required for any claims. Proof of Purchase must remain with the
owner of the property where the fence/gate and associated products is installed.
2. Powder Coated Aluminium products are well maintained with a simple wash down as per our Care & Mainte-nance document.
3. Warranty for Powder Coated products may not be valid if it is installed within 1500 meters of marine environment.
4. Use of acid based cleaners, such as, Brick/paver cleaner or various corrosive chemicals may cause damage to
fencing, warranty will be void
5. This warranty is valid only if the fence/gate and its associated products are installed as per the supplier/
6. The Warranty will become void if a panel or associated product has been found to be modified or tampered with.
7. No claims are accepted if chips or shattering has occurred due to the removal and re-installation of Glass panels/
Gates after original installation.
8. The Warranty does not cover the following; Vandalism, acts of god (high winds, storm damage etc.) or damage
by tradespeople such as Tiler, Landscapers etc.
9. It is recommended that you do not use chemical window/glass cleaners as this may leave a residue and may also
damage stainless steel and powder coated materials.
10. It is recommended that the Installer, owner, supplier and or a representative of Safeguard Fencing has inspected
Glass Panels/Gates upon pick up or delivery of goods and are to be satisfied that the goods are free from visible de-fects such as chips or cracks. No claims will be accepted after goods have been received/delivered.
11. No responsibility taken for own packing and transport of goods not delivered by Safeguard Fencing No claims will
be accepted for storing of Glass.
12. In the Rare event that unexpected Glass Shatters or explodes has occurred within 12 months of Proof of Purchase
date will be warranted only if installed with spigots/clamps/accessories supplied by Safeguard Fencing and installed
as per supplier/manufacturer’s recommendations.
13. Take care when mowing lawns or anything that may cause an object to projectile causing glass to chip or crack.
14. This warranty does not cover installation of the product.
This warranty excludes Polaris Soft Close Hinge, and Safetech Hardware Products. Refer to original packaging of these products for
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a
major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if
the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To make a claim, please contact Safeguard Fencing as per details above.